What does a family health crisis, Lord Of The Rings, wedding plans, a strategy board game, movie production, a military support org, cancer research, and a new comic book have in common?
* one of our first conversations was with the matriarch of a family of 5 in the UK, she and her family are struggling under the strains of chronic disease afflicting two family members, and financial hardship. We are doing what we can to verify the circumstances and impact to best allow the family to present themselves to the PICISI community for support;
* a California TV actor is developing an action/comedy movie about a Hollywood agent. We were asked to tell him why crowdfunding may be a good avenue to fund his project;
* a US military and military family support organization asked if we would consider helping them with fundraising for specific projects they conduct to support 600,000+ US troops and their families. Of course we would do all that we can to support them. We expect to see future campaigns involving US military families in various ways: some with physical and or mental injuries, some who have created products, some who are fighting addictions, some who are seeking to create or expand a business, some who are seeking higher education, and some who are trying really hard to find family members who were missing in action;
* we spoke with a news reporter who wrote about an award winning scientist in Buffalo NY who started a crowdfunding campaign at indiegogo to help fund his cancer treatment research/development project. We were so impressed by the research that we asked the scientist to mirror his Indiegogo campaign at our site so we could participate. He's considering the offer;
* a gentleman who wants to create a sequel for Lord Of The Rings spoke to us about his idea. We advised him to join Lord of the rings forums, groups, and associations to get a sense of what the Lord Of The Rings community wants, and to what extent some may join him to forward the endeavor;
* we spoke with three young writers at a Florida restaurant where we learned they were collaborating on a new comic book project with diverse characters and themes. We believe we should be able to line up local radio and tv interviews to talk about the project;
* a bride to be thought crowd funding would be as easy as creating the listing, she quickly realized that wasn't the cased so she ended her gofundme campaign to rebudget based on her original plans. We asked her to consider crowdfunding the project at our site, her wedding is a month away so it may be too late but let's see if we could make her special day more special than she planned;
* Armis is a high strategy board game. and PICISI.com endorser. The game could be played online at www.ArmisGame.com, the crowdfunding campaign will provide physical games to a set number of libraries
This campaign is expected to start on Wednesday.
We are looking for pro writers, and pro videographers who are registered PICISI Promotion Contractors to contact these people to earn Pi by satisfactorily capturing the reporting their unique stories.