We are pleased to announce that the NXT CFC (Community Funding Committee) has awarded PICISI.com, a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency, a project grant of 15,000 NXT which will be used as follows:
To purchase sponsorship for NXT + donation, the sponsorship term is 6 months, over that time benefits include, but are not limited to, occasional mention in articles and interviews, logo on sponsor graphic, 1 article specifically about sponsor, and depending on cumulative sponsorship value compared to other sponsors on a monthly basis sponsor logo may go on PICISI.com home page or category page. The sponsorship for 6 months is equivalent to 105 USD in NXT (11797 NXT) the remaining amount would be donated for general use by PICISI.com.
Sponsorship is the highest way to support PICISI, sponsors receive benefits in many ways most of which are difficult to measure on financials, you may show your support for CFC's effort to support PICISI.com with a donation of any NXT asset or currency to NXT-T3VK-WLKV-FSXS-6FFBN. You may also provide public comments here: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=9962.0
PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas) is an ambitious crowdfunding startup that will accept all significant currency types. This endeavor will likely change how cryptocurrency is viewed by the masses since it will enable people to see and use cryptocurrency in positive ways.
In January of 2015 the Einsteinium foundation (EMC2), a cryptocurrency (CC) organization, conducted a crowdfunding campaign to benefit a scientist: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/science-study-memory-loss-dueto-sleep-deprivation, during that campaign organizers tried unsuccessfully to have Indiegogo enable CC to be used as a donation vehicle for the campaign
EMC2 organizers found themselves having to create their own system to enable people who wanted to donate CC to be able to do so. In addition to donating CC, developers, foundations, and communities were also encouraged to sponsor the campaign in different ways.
From that experience the idea of PICISI (pronounced ‘pick-eh-see’) a crowdfunding startup was born -- a rewards and donation based crowdfunding site that accepts multiple currencies and has many sponsorship opportunities.
PICISI is a big idea that needs a team of committed leaders to move it forward. The Executive Director needs to assemble an energetic team of professionals, he is looking for:
* a Deputy Director – second in command, is in charge when the Exec Dir is on vacation, incapacitated, or as directed by the Exec Dir.
* a Assistant Director – primary task is to assist the Executive Director and the Deputy Director however at times he may also serve other directors as the need arises. [position filled]
* a Content Director – responsible for all site content, his primary focus is quantity and quality of campaigns, secondly site usability
* a Promotion Director – responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, donors, and media for more business.
* a Communications Director – responsible for having our site make news somewhere around the world everyday. via press releases, articles, and interviews.
At PICISI.com every account will be verified, and every campaign will be reviewed by mgmt. Every campaign will be guaranteed to receive some funding, some sponsorship, some publicity, some homepage time, and some consultation.
PICISI also wants to associate with self-employed individuals and entities from around the world, looking for:
* Promotion Contractor – satisfactorily completes PICISI assignments of contractor's choosing,
* Campaign Contractor – works for organizer to create, develop, and/or promote campaign,
* Referral Agent – refer people to PICISI for a fee.