5 Ways To Receive Sponsorship At PICISI
When crowdfunding campaign organizers register at PICISI.com they are given the opportunity to request sponsorship for their respective campaigns.
PICISI has 5 specific sponsorship opportunities:
1) Host CC Sponsor - as the campaign organizer you receive a small sum of funding in exchange you provide the sponsor with the opportunity to be the host CC for your campaign. This is a great honor for the sponsor since all CCs contributed to that campaign will be converted to the host CC before added to your CC balance. Let's repeat that a different way, the host CC is the currency that all other CCs contributed to that campaign will be converted to for the duration of the campaign.
2) Campaign Text Sponsor - campaign organizer receives a small sum of currency from up to 5 different sponsors to allow them to affix a specific size logo to a specific area of the body of your campaign text.
3) Donor Perk Sponsor - the organizer receives some currency to allow up to 4 sponsors to place a perk at their campaign to help attract more donors to the campaign. Any perks remaining after the campaign is completed is donated to the campaign, if the donation perk is CC it will be converted to the host CC then reflected in balance.
4) Advertising Perk Sponsor - the organizer receives some currency to allow up to 4 sponsors to place a perk at their campaign to help attract more donors to the campaign. Unlike the donation perks where remaining perks are donated to the campaign, for Advertising Perks remaining/unused perks are returned to the advertiser(s).
5) Video Sponsor - you receive a small sum to money to allow a sponsor's message of up to 5 seconds to precede your campaign video.
In addition to the above sponsors may also help you raise funds, offer you guidance, and market your message.