PICISI.com Sponsorship & Advertising Rate Sheet
[you do not need to be a sponsor to do advertising]
6 month term
max #1 p/camp
max #4 p/camp
max #4 p/camp
max #5 p/camp
max #1 p/camp
min $1.00 bid
Assignments List Monthly
100 sets of:
to use @ 100 campaigns
Additional unpriced benefits:
- some sponsors will be mentioned in articles and/or interviews,
- all sponsor logos will be on Sponsor page,
- top 15 sponsor logos will be part of the PICISI sponsors graphic,
- top ranking sponsors 1 - 8 on home page,
- top ranking sponsors 9 - 14 on the category page
Sponsor, Advertiser, & Endorser
In order to better appreciate the varying strengths of the PICISI community we have identified 3 specific levels of support:
Sponsors are individuals or entities that pay a fee to meaningfully engage with PICISI for a set period of time. For CCs engagement is expected to be sponsorship of crowdfunding campaigns, but it could also be in other measurable ways involving social media and/or Pi investment.
Advertisers simply pay for specific promotions; they may but are not required to engage the site in any other way.
Endorsers are those who support the PICISI vision and have permit the fact to be publicly known; they may but are not expected to engage the site in any other way.
Contact us if you want to support PICISI.com in any of the above ways.
Our Pledge To Our Sponsors
- 100% Satisfaction - we promise that you will get more than you pay for or your money back on request.
- Promotion - our directive for promotion is to promote the site, our sponsors, and the campaigns located at our site.
- Buy & Use Pi - your Pi purchase is guaranteed too, if the rate ever goes down you can sell it back to us at your original purchase rate (first in, first out).
Someone at a forum asked the following concerning the above:
Can you please explain what the titles mean? For example:
"Ad Perk max #4 p/camp"
"Donation Perk max #4 p/camp"
etc.? As well as what the prices relate to (Host CC says "$1.10" -- is that permanent, monthly, weekly, daily, CPM?).
Sure. PICISI.com has three classifications of corporate support: 'endorser', 'advertiser', and 'sponsor'. The endorser supports us in word and/or deed but is not expected to pay for anything. The advertiser pays for specific advertisements placed, they are not expected to engage with the site via social networking or offline activities. Sponsors pay a fee to be a sponsor, currently that fee is $100 USD for a term of 6 mos. Sponsors are expected to support the site by buying advertising at locations on the site; sponsors are also expected to support individual campaigns by being the host CC sponsor, a advertising perk sponsor, a donation Perk sponsor, a campaign sponsor, and/or the video sponsor; and lastly sponsors are expected to support the site at times with favorable engagement on social media in the form of comments, likes, shares, favorites, etc ...
Definitions for terms used above:
1) General Sponsorship Fee 6 month term - this fee buys the privilege of being a PICISI.com sponsor for the term indicated.
2) Host CC - the Host CC sponsors is the cryptocurrency that all other CC donations for that campaign will be converted to. There are essentially 3 ways the host CC is determined: a) direct selection of the campaign organizer, b) by auction, or c) the first to offer equiv of $1. Most of the campaigns will likely be 'first sponsor to offer $1'.
Acme Beauty products creates a campaign to expand their line, they have friends at Magi so they opt to select Magi to be their Host CC sponsor. Each time someone donates CC of any kind it is immediately converted to Magi and reflected in the new Magi balance. This enables any CC to be donated to the campaign, however all CCs for that campaign will be converted to Magi for the duration of the campaign. During the campaign CC is never converted to fiat, and fiat is never converted to CC.
3) Max #1 p/camp - only one sponsor per campaign.
4) Ad Perk - an advertising perk is a gift package that is provided by a PICISI sponsor or advertiser, that is offered to donors of the campaign via perk selection, unused portions of the perk are returned to the advertisers or sponsor after the conclusion of the campaign.
Acme Roofing company creates a CF campaign to expand their business, GSM coin wants to offer 80,000 GSM as an advertising perk. PICISI.com may create a perk that allows a donor to receive 10K GSM for a $7 donation to the campaign. Any portion of the 80K GSM remaining is returned to the sponsors / advertiser.
5) max #4 p/camp - up to 4 different sponsors or advertisers could be part of the campaign with all different product/service types.
6) Donation Perk - donation perk and advertising perk are identical until the end of the campaign, for ad perks the remaining portion not going to campaign donors is sent back to the sponsor / advertisers, for donation perks the remaining portion not going to campaign donors is converted to the host CC then donated to the campaign organizer.
7) Campaign Text - a specific area of the campaign description is set aside for advertising / sponsorship, that area will be available for up to 5 sponsor / advertiser logos.
Video - the first 5 seconds of the campaign video are set aside for the sponsor / advertiser message. The format is: narrator says: "this video is brought to you by: Hyper [Show logo], [narrator says HYPER mantra]; then campaign video starts.
Only one sponsor/advertiser per campaign.
This video is also archived on youtube and other video hosting sites indefinitely at PICISI channels. As such it will have life after the campaign is over.
Question: Host CC says "$1.10" -- is that permanent, monthly, weekly, daily, CPM?
Answer: That is the price per campaign.
thanks for your ongoing support of PICISI.com