Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Manolis Sfinarolakis Announces VICN Community Shutting Down, and Reality Crowd TV Undergoing Restructuring

Dear VICN Community,

It comes with a heavy heart that I share with you that we are shutting down the VICN community effective November 29th, 2015. At the same time, Reality Crowd TV is also going to be shut down as we undergo a companywide restructuring and rebranding process during the month of December so that we can come out stronger in 2016.

The journey to create this community has been amazing, fulfilling, and frankly, exhausting. As a one man organization, I realized that I bit off more than I could chew initially when I started this community and as such, I am going to put more focus on doing what I do best, helping entrepreneurs raise the capital they need through services, educational materials, and webinars.

I do hope that you received value during this 1st and last year of the incubator version 1.0. I know that I made some amazing friendships along the way that I will cherish for a lifetime and I hope you did as well. I would love for you to keep in touch with me as I begin the re-launch of a leaner, stronger, Reality Crowd TV and eventual re-launch of the VICN community with a better technology and more well thought out approach. The best place to do so would be adding me to your network of connections on LinkedIn.

Add me to LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/msfinarolakis

Wishing you all amazing success for the remainder of 2015 and a wonderful holiday season and a happy 2016 as well!

Love,

Manolis Sfinarolakis
Founder of RCTV / VICN
http://www.linkedin.com/in/msfinarolakis

No comments:

Post a Comment